Let NatureCoaster.com help you promote your event to our active, engaged audience of NatureCoasters™!
Try one of our effective event promotion packages* today:
- Featured event image: $25.00*
- Featured event image, Slide and Newsletter feature: $49.00*
- Featured event and Editorial, promoted on FB, Twitter & LinkedIn, and Featured event image, Slider and Newsletter feature: $99.00*
- All events must take place within Citrus, Hernando or Pasco Counties, aka the Nature Coast of Florida.
- Event entries can include a photo or graphic for attention for only $25. If you include a graphic with your submission, it will only be published if you pay the $25 graphic fee.
- Event descriptions must be —
- 30 words or longer,
- written in normal upper and lower case, or what is called sentence case,
- written as an event announcement (please, don’t copy and paste a press release),
- written as an event (vs an ad) and
- free of grammatical and spelling errors.
- We reserve the right to edit or reject any event for any reason.
- Slide graphic should be 700 px wide x 299 px tall for best viewing, and will run for up to 4 weeks
- Newsletter featured image will run for up to 4 weeks and links to your event listing at naturecoaster.com
- Editorial is promoted/published on NatureCoaster.com and our Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn pages, as well as linked to in our newsletter.
- We offer custom event packages also with sponsorship and editorial services. Please contact email@example.com to work out custom packages.
What makes an event an event?
Naturecoaster.com is a community events calendar with events provided by organizations, people and businesses. People define events differently, so for the sake of this calendar and a good guideline for posting events, here is our definition:
An event appropriate to post on this calendar —
- begins and ends,
- is held at a physical place and
- occurs in Citrus, Hernando or Pasco Counties, aka the Nature Coast of Florida
And should be special and require some degree of planning and promotion. Particularly for restaurants and stores, be attentive here as a happy hour or dinner specials are not an event, whereas a happy hour with live music is, and a special dinner event that happens only once a year, for example, is.
** If you already publish a calendar of events that has an ical feed, we can merge your calendar into ours without you having to do double duty. Send an email with your calendar information and your contact information and we will do our best to work together.
** Please note that we reserve the right not to publish your event if it does not fit with our mission to unite the area’s people, places and things.