Pasco County Issues Evacuations for Zones A, B, C in Preparation for Tropical Storm Idalia
Pasco County Government will be issuing a mandatory evacuation for certain areas of Pasco County and voluntary evacuations for other areas as Tropical Storm Idalia heads toward the Gulf Coast. Life-threatening storm surge and hurricane-force winds are expected to impact Pasco County later this week.
Mandatory Storm Evacuation and Voluntary Storm Evacuations Ordered for Pasco County due to Tropical Storm Idalia
All Special Needs and Mobile Home Residents Need to Evacuate
You must evacuate if one or more of the following applies to you:
- You live in Evacuation Zone A
- You live in a manufactured home, mobile home, or RV anywhere in Pasco
- You live in a low-lying area or an area prone to flooding
- You live in a structure that historically has experienced flooding during heavy rainfall
- You’re in an area ordered evacuated by local authorities due to life-safety hazards
You should evacuate if one or more of the following applies to you:
- You live in Evacuation Zones B or C
- You’re registered with Pasco as a Special Needs Resident
- You would be vulnerable in the event of a power loss
Know your Pasco County Evacuation Zone
Please consider riding out the storm with family or friends. If that’s not an option, you can evacuate directly to a Pasco County Shelter. Shelters will open Tuesday, August 29, at 8:00 a.m.
Pasco County will release a list of open shelters on Monday, August 28.
All storm-related information and updates are available on MyPasco.net and on our social media platforms.